Create a document review workflow in SharePoint Designer 2007
In this SharePoint Designer 2007 workflow video you will learn how to use SharePoint Designer to ask for user feedback during a workflow.
In this SharePoint Designer 2007 workflow video you learned…
- How to create a document review workflow in SharePoint Designer 2007.
- How to create a new SharePoint Designer 2007 workflow.
- How to attach a SharePoint Designer 2007 workflow to a SharePoint document library.
- How to use the Collect Data from a User workflow action.
- How to assign the users who should input data to the SharePoint Designer workflow.
- How to create and set the values of SharePoint Designer workflow variables.
- How to lookup workflow data.
- How to use SharePoint Designer workflow conditions.
- How to add conditional branches to a SharePoint Designer workflow.
- How to send an email to the user who created the SharePoint item.
This SharePoint Designer 2007 workflow video was brought to you by SharePointGuys. DocumentManagementWorkflowInfo.com is not in any way affiliated with SharePointGuys. Copyright for the video remains with SharePointGuys.